Monday, December 15

Too Busy!

Last week I thought I was going to be busy, but in the end I was too busy and ended up getting very little done indeed. I managed to finish the boxes for the NaGa DeMon winners' copies, but sadly that was it.

This week was supposed to be even busier. I had a work night out lined up for Monday and our Christmas party on Wednesday. We've got lots of corporate visitors at work and lots of meetings and we've got to get ready for our trip to Bristol to visit my in-laws and my family for Christmas.

Sadly, I'm not going to get much done for a different reason, I woke up this morning racked with another stomach bug. I'll be spending most of the next couple of days in 'the littlest room' I fear. Joy.

So, I doubt I'll get much done this week either. I do have a chance on Friday night to make some progress I think, but as feared it's going to be January before the NaGa DeMon winners' copies are winging their way to the winners. Sorry for the delay!


4 comments:

GamesBook said...

No rush - ideally like to wait until the SA Post Office is fully back to (sort-of-nearly) normal operations ...

Jackson Pope said...

Hiya Derek,

I'm going to throw in a freebie for you lot too. Originally I was thinking that Konrad and Enrique could have a copy of the latest version of Zombology, and you could have a replacement for your missing NaGaDeMon13 version. But then I thought I ought to give you the choice! Would you prefer the latest version, or NaGaDeMon winners' 2013 replacement?

Cheers,

Jack

GamesBook said...

I guess the latest version ... if that is possible and not too much effort for you?

Jackson Pope said...

Hiya Derek,

It's actually slightly easier :-)

New version it is, should ship in the New Year.

Cheers,

Jack